Mrs. Molzen's 5th Grade Class
5th Grade Teacher
(925) 803-4444 ext. 5827
Please include the word dpride in the subject line so that your e-mail will route directly to my inbox. Without this your e-mail will go through our spam filter and I will not receive it.
General Class and School Announcements...
Mrs. Conran (our Music teacher) has been diligently working with your children on their musical. This year, our class will be presenting on a Social Studies topic (The 13 Colonies). It is a very cute production and I know the children can't wait for you to see them in action. The date for the performance will be June 3rd in our multi-purpose room. Curtain call (when students must arrive) is 6pm, and productions begin at 6:30pm.
New Volunteer Check-In Procedures:
**Reminders: All Volunteers must have a cleared Volunteer Clearance Form on file
and the teachers must be aware that you are coming to volunteer in the classroom.
Drop-ins are not accepted.***
1. Please have photo ID ready.
2. Sign in on Visitor’s Log.
3. You will be issued a visitor’s badge from the office staff. Please wear this visibly while on campus.
4. When leaving campus, please return to the office and return your visitor’s badge. The office staff will sign you out on the Visitor’s Log.
5. Please leave the campus from the main office.
When sending me an email, please be sure to put "dpride" in the subject line. Otherwise your emails will go directly into the district SPAM folder and I cannot guarantee that they will reach me.
PE is scheduled for Thursdays.
Students MUST wear tennis shoes
THIS IS A NUT-FREE CLASSROOM !!!
Monday and Tuesday: 8:25 AM - 2:06 PM
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:25 AM - 2:51 PM
8:25 AM - 1:51 PM