1. A recommendation for hire must be submitted to Human Resources by the Athletic Director. Fingerprinting and employment paperwork will be authorized by Human Resources following receipt of recommendation for hire. Coaches may only contact Human Resources with prior authorization from the Athletic Director.
2. Coaches pick up the coaching / employment packet and fingerprint form from Human Resources.
3. Coaches return the completed packet, fingerprint form, and TB test to Human Resources.
4. Coaches must be fingerprinted and have a current TB test on file.
6. HR will let the site know when the coach is cleared to start. (fingerprint clearance, TB, copy of driver’s license, copy of social security card, CPR, verification of completion of code of ethics and concussion training).
7. The administrator will then sign the contract and fill in all pertinent information including the correct stipend amount.
9. All volunteer coaches must complete the employment process and packet. A contract will be issued reflecting a - 0 - stipend amount if the coach is a volunteer and is not receiving compensation.