Welcome to Educational Services
Welcome to Dublin Unified School District Educational Services Department, we represent a variety of programs including elementary and secondary curriculum, testing and assessment, student services, and staff development of teachers and classified personnel.
In Educational Services there have been a number of exciting plans underway. Some of the excitement in Ed Services includes (but is not limited to):
- The board adopted new, more rigorous graduation standards. Our work in Educational Services is to have a clear plan for student success in grades Kindergarten through 12.
- Assessment systems OARS and the ability to get data in the hands of our teachers and site administrators. OARS provides test bank standards and aligned questions for teachers to utilize.
- Transition Action Plan Committee began in September with the goals to establish an action plan to align to the board goals. TAP will develop an action plan for students to have a successful transition to increased graduation requirements.
- RTI-Response to intervention has been established at each school. This three-tiered approach to intervention is intended to provide research-based instructional practices based on learner needs. The key to RTI is early intervention and ongoing progress monitoring.
- LEA PLAN - Part 1, Part 2
District Phone Number:
Department Fax #: 925.803.1669Assistant Superintendent, Educational Servicesext. 8050Director of Educational ServicesExt 8027Director of Assessment, Accountability, and Educational TechnologyExt 8016Director of Student ServicesExt 8035Support Staff
Karin Faizi, ext. 8022Kim Vanner, ext. 8084Judi Fall, ext. 8096