· Just a reminder to all students interested in trying out for the Girls Volleyball Team, The Golf Team and Track: Athletic Packets needs to be on file. You must have a fully completed Athletic Packet turned in to the Student Window before you can try out for any sport. Please check to see if all your paperwork is turned in and make sure to schedule those doctor appointments now so you have your physical done in time. You can check the status of your Athletic packet at the Student Activities Window or on our school website under the Athletics tab.
· Talent Show Try-Outs - There will be try-outs tomorrow after school. Keep practicing.
· CJSF members, there is a meeting at the beginning of lunch this Thursday to elect our officers. If you are planning to run for office, please turn your application in to the Student Window by tomorrow afternoon.
· In January Leadership is hosting lunchtime activities in the lunch pavilion! Today we have the Paper Ball Game put on by Kindness Matters. On January 31st, Lunch Time Activities will be putting on the Oreo Forehead challenge.
· Leadership is having a surprise spirit day. Make sure to wear your pajamas and comfy clothes on January 26!
· "Students - if you want to go to the counseling office during lunch, you must have a Counseling Office Pass. You can get a pass from Campus Supervisors, Counselors, and the Student Service Window."
· Now here is Mrs. Ellison with a few words of wisdom.