Wells Middle School New Student Enrollment
Have you just moved to Dublin? Not enrolled at Wells Middle School? Here is how to start the process...
Please bring the following documents to the Administration Office to enroll your student:
1. Current Immunization Record
2. Final Transcript
3. Withdrawal Form (from previous school)
4. Verification of Birthdate for student (one of the following)
5. California High School Exit Exam (CHSEE) result and scores for a student in grades 11-12
6. Special Education Plan (IEP) - if enrolled in Special Education classes
7. STAR test results
8. TWO Proof of Residency, noting parents name and address:
- ONE may be a current mortgage receipt coupon, closing escrow papers OR rental contract
- ONE may be a current utility bill (PG&E, water or homeowner or rental insurance)
Documentation regarding special medical concerns your student may have10. Guardianship
Legal documentation that verifies full-time guardianship if student does not live with a parent. Guardian must be present to register the student.
For 2012-2013 new students to Dublin Unified School District. At this time, please provide the above documents and complete the following forms only:
In addition to the above documents. Please review the following items:
Informational Resources to be reviewed prior to enrolling your student:
Show up for Education
Please be sure to print and bring the following completed forms for each student with you at time of enrollment:
This information will assist in enrolling your student in a timely manner and proper placement in classes. If you have any additional questions, please contact Cathy Cramer at 925 828-6227 ext. 6006 between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:30 pm.