New Families Registration Information
NEW FAMILIES TO DUSD ONLY
(For the Link to Online Registration, please scroll all the way to the bottom)
Welcome to the Dublin Unified School District! In order to register your student(s) in school, please bring the following documents to your resident school(s).
* Birth Certificate
* Baptismal Certificate
4. TWO Proofs of Residency, noting parents name and address
ONE being a current mortgage receipt coupon, closing escrow papers OR rental contract
with current dates AND ONE being a current utility bill (PG&E, water or homeowner or
5. Health Documentation regarding special medical concerns your student may have.
6. Guardianship: Legal documentation that verifies full-time guardianship if student
does not live in one household full-time. Secondary household form - if student lives part time at a second address.
7. Special Education Plan (IEP) – If enrolled in Special Education classes.
8. You may Apply for Registration ONLINE if you have an email address and are the Primary Household.
The process for Applying For Registration has a few steps to the process. Please read everything carefully before you begin. You will be asked to gather the following information:
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS required for enrollment can be found at your designated school site once your application has been approved. Please visit your Resident School's Website and click on the 'Fall Check-In....' Headline page. Fall Check-In dates for your Resident School are also available on their Websites.