New Families Registration Information
Please read this page in its entirety before beginning the registration process
Online Enrollment for Grades 1-12 for the 2017-2018 school year will begin on April 13, 2017.
STEP 1: Apply for Registration ONLINE
(If registering for DKA, Developmental Kindergarten Academy, please select "K" as grade level as DKA is part of the 2 year Kinder program).
STEP 2: Complete all documents online
STEP 3: Print Summary Page BEFORE clicking submit
STEP 4: Bring Online Summary Page, Student Emergency Health Form and the original documentation (with copies for the school site) listed below to the school of residence office.
Forms may also be filled out and printed at home
***If you are planning to submit an inter district transfer request for the 2017-2018 school year, you may NOT begin the registration process until you have received your approval letter. These requests are being accepted now. You will receive a letter once your request is processed. Only after you have received your letter stating your request is approved may you begin the online registration process. Thank you for your patience.
NEW FAMILIES TO DUSD ONLY
Welcome to the Dublin Unified School District! In order to register your student(s) in school, please bring the following original documents (along with copies for the school) to your resident school(s) after completing the online registration. Do not wait for a call from the school/district. It is your responsibility to complete the enrollment process at the school of residence.
- Current Immunization Record
- Withdrawal form and (transcript for grades 9-12) from previous school (this form is required only if school is currently in progress. If you are registering for the 2017-2018 school year, this is not necessary)
- Documentation that provides proof of age for student (one of the following)
* Birth Certificate
* Official Hospital Record of Birth (showing doctor's signature)
* Adoption Record
* Baptismal Certificate
4. TWO Proofs of Residency, noting parents name and address
ONE being a current mortgage receipt coupon, closing escrow papers OR rental contract
with current dates AND ONE being a current utility bill (PG&E, water or homeowner or
5. Health Documentation regarding special medical concerns your student may have.
6. Guardianship: Legal documentation that verifies full-time guardianship if student
7. Special Education Plan (IEP) – If enrolled in Special Education classes.
8. You may Apply for Registration ONLINE if you have an email address and are the Primary Household.
The process for Applying For Registration has a few steps to the process. Please read everything carefully before you begin. You will be asked to gather the following information:
a. Household information(where the student resides in Dublin) - address and phone numbers
b. Parent information - work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
c. Student information - birthdate, health and medication information
d. A minimum of 2 emergency contacts - phone numbers and email addresses
Please note: Your enrollment is not complete until you have taken the documentation to the school of residence to complete the enrollment process.
You will NOT receive a phone call from the district letting you know the next steps.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS required for enrollment can be found at your designated school site once your application has been approved. Please visit your Resident School's Website and click on the 'Fall Check-In....' Headline page. Fall Check-In dates for your Resident School are also available on their Websites.
You may begin the online process for grades 1-12 for the 2017-2018 school year on April 1
You may take the documentation to the schools to finish the enrollment process beginning April 13