VHS New Student Enrollment
Have you just moved to Dublin? Not enrolled in Dublin Unified School District? First, Welcome to Dublin Schools! Here is how to start the process for high school students...
Please bring photocopies of the following documents to VHS Counseling Office to enroll your student:
1. Current Immunization Record
2. Final Transcript
3. Withdrawal Form (from previous school)
4. Verification of Birthdate for student (one of the following)
5. California High School Exit Exam (CHSEE) result and scores for a student in grades 11-12
6. Special Education Plan (IEP) - if enrolled in Special Education classes
7. STAR test results
8. TWO Proof of Residency, noting parents name and address
ONE being a current mortgage receipt coupon, closing escrow papers OR rental contract with
ONE being a current utility bill (PG&E, water or homeowner or rental insurance)
Documentation regarding special medical concerns your student may have
Legal documentation that verifies full-time guardianship if student does not live with a parent.
Guardian must be present to register the student.
For 2012-2013 new students to Dublin Unified School District. Please provide the above documents and complete the following forms only:
This information will assist in enrolling your student in a timely manner and proper placement in classes. If you have any additional questions, please contact Lori Strelo at 925-829-4322 x 7905 between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:30 pm.