Welcome to Dublin's Adult Education!
Fall Classes have begun! Classes with availability will still be accepting new students.
If you are interested in starting ESL please follow the steps bellow.
All New ESL Students will need to:
- Pre Register Online (create a New Account)
- Stop by the office to sign up for a testing date (The next placement test will be on September 13th By appointment ONLY)
- Test on the assigned date and time you have signed up for.
- Start Class or wait to be called from our waitlist. (Registration and Testing does NOT guarantee you will be placed in a class)
*The Adult Education campus is NOT open until 9 A.M. (this includes the parking lot) Please do not arrive before this time.
*This is an Adult School please do not bring children to testing, or classes.
*If you have already registered with us please do NOT create a New Account.
If you are unsure if you are registered please call our office at:
(925) 307-1910, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for choosing Dublin Adult Education to further your English Education. We look forward to serving you Fall 2019.