Welcome to the Dublin School District! Please read this page in its entirety before you begin the registration process. In accordance to AR 5111.1, you must live in Dublin before you can start the registration process. Purchase agreements and lease agreements with future move-in dates will not be accepted as verification of residence. The application link can be found at the bottom of the page.
Apply online, using the link provided at the bottom of the page, and print the following online forms:
· Application Summary Page
· Student Emergency Health Form
Take the documents, listed below, to your school of residence.
- Application Summary Page & Student Emergency Health Form
- Withdrawal Form (from previous school with current classes/grades)
- Transcripts (for grades 10-12, 8th grade report card for students entering grade 9)
- IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- TWO Proofs of Residence, noting parent/guardian name and address
- Current PG&E Bill or verification of service connection
- Current Cable/Internet Bill
- Current Water Bill or verification of service connection
- Current Amador Valley Industries (AVI) Trash bill
- Current Social Services Documents
- Property Tax Payment Receipts (may require additional documentation)
- Current Rental Property contract, lease agreement or current payment receipts (showing address on receipts)
- Current Pay Stub
- Correspondence from a government agency i.e., voter registration, transfer orders from a military base
- Birth Certificate or Adoption Record
- Your child's current Immunization Record
- Parent/Guardian government issued I.D. with photo
Please also bring, with you, any of the following documents as relevant:
Guardianship - Legal documentation that identifies full-time guardianship i.e. parent, licensed foster agency or group home representative or California Superior Court- appointed legal guardian. One of the following is also required:
· An original/current government issued I.D. with photo
· A Driver’s License or California Identification Card
Secondary Household Form - Please fill out if your student lives, with another guardian part time, at a second address.
Health Documentation - Documentation regarding any medical concerns of which you will need to make the school aware.
Individualized Education Plan (IEP) - If enrolled in Special Education
Apply for Registration - Please fill in the required fields. Once submitted, you will receive an email with a registration key (within 24-48 hours). Please check your spam folder if you do not receive the key within 48 hours. If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .