Check out the NEW DHS Gaels WebStore!
Purchase items online and pick them up at school!
Items can be picked up during the student's GAEL period. For Freshmen, please stop by during lunch or after school! Pick up will be in the Student Activities Office.
On the DHS WebStore, you can purchase your spirit pack, PE pack and all other Gael gear items!
Just remember to print your receipt and bring it with you to school!
Added bonus: NO WEBSTORE FEES!
Instructions for setting up a new account:
- Begin by clicking "My Account" on the top menu bar
- Click "Register for Account"
- After you enter your information and click "Register" at the bottom, you must check your e-mail for an activation link to approve your registration (security measure)
- Once account is activated, click "My Account" and go to "My Family" to enter in your student(s) using their student ID #
- Students can be added to multiple accounts! No matter how many households will register a student, all members of the family can see the student's history and items that have been purchased!
Note: Your username is your e-mail address
Important WebStore Information:
- The DHS WebStore closes during the summer break and reopens just before Gael Check-In.
- Yearbooks are taken off of the DHS WebStore after the first semester for inventory control. Check with Student Activities for yearbook availability.