8th Grade Integrated Science!
Topics that students will learn about this year include Astronomy, Motion, Natural Selection, Electromagnetism, Energy and Genetic Variation. More information about the specific Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) can be found here. At Fallon, we adhere to the CA Department of Education's recommended Integrated Learning Progression Model. To see a detailed explanation of the specific NGSS Standards addressed in 8th grade, click here.
Below are the 4 main documents that students, and parents/guardians, should become extremely familiar with this year. They can also be found in Google Classroom.
- Q1 Daily Agenda
- Can access Daily Agenda without a DUSD login
- Must use DUSD login information to access hyperlinked documents within Daily Agenda
- Q1 Homework
- Information regarding homework, necessary resources and due dates
- Q1 Assessment Calendar
- Information regarding dates of assessments, resources to study and the concepts being assessed
- Q1 Table of Contents
- Information regarding the name, page numbers and dates of assignments