CURRENT DUSD FACILITIES PROJECTS
- Emerald High School Project - Dublin's Second Comprehensive High School
- Dublin High School Engineering & Science Building Project
- Dublin High School North Side of Campus Parking Lot Extension
- Dublin Elementary Modernization Project
- Murray Elementary New Construction & Modernization Project
- Frederiksen Elementary New Construction & Modernization Project
COMPLETED DUSD FACILITIES PROJECTS
- Dublin High School Track & Field Renovations (Project Complete)
- Dublin High School Ball Field Renovation Project (Project Complete)
KEY DOCUMENTS RELATING TO CURRENT DUSD FACILITIES PROJECTS
- Board Resolution 2016-17-36: Outlining priorities for Measure H
- Facilities Master Plan: District's ten-year facilities vision from the 15/16 school year
- Measure J: "A "yes" vote supported authorizing the district to issue $290,000,000 in bonds to update and modernize older schools, complete the second comprehensive high school, and construct a middle school to relieve overcrowding and requiring tax rates averaging $50 per $100,000 of assessed valuation."
- Measure H: Full bond language outlining priorities as presented to the voters, including:
- "Construct initial phase(s) of new high school and all related improvements."
- "It was also determined that our older schools, some of which are 45 to 50 years old, require repairs and modernizations to meet current safety codes and provide modern classrooms."
- From Measure C: Full bond language outlining priorities as presented to the voters, including:
- "Develop state-of-the-art high school facilities and accommodate growth in student enrollment."
- "Renovate athletic fields and athletic facilities."
- From Measure E: Full bond language outlining priorities as presented to the voters, including:
- "Provide up-to-date science labs, engineering classrooms and other classrooms."