Degrees and Certifications:
Room 4 Supply List
GRADE ONE SUPPLY LIST - items are very much appreciated and needed!! THANK YOU!!
I will be providing a pencil basket, pencil boxes are not needed.
2019-2020 **Mrs. Krumbachs’ 1st Grade Class Supply List**
- Headphones- labeled with child’s name in a Ziplock bag (3.5 mm mini plug input for use with a headphone jack)
DO NOT LABEL THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS
- 2 pkg (24 count) Crayola crayons
- Don’t need pencils – thank you!
- 30 Standard Size Elmers Glue Sticks
- 3 Jumbo Size Elmers Glue Sticks
- 5 Sharpie® Permanent Fine-Point Markers BLACK ONLY
- 4 Expo Dry Erase Markers (Fine Point)
- 4 Expo Dry Erase Markers (standard size tip)
- 1 pkg Crayola Markers, thin tip, classic color
- 1 child size student scissors, round-tipped
- 3 Pink Pearl erasers
- 3 composition notebooks, single-subject, wide ruled, 100 sheets (2 black and 1 Red) (No decorative notebooks)
- 2 Poly plastic 2-pocket folder with prongs (1 red and 1 yellow) (No decorative folders)
- 1 Poly Plastic 2-pocket folder with NO Prongs (1 Blue) (No Decorative Folders)
- 1 Ream of WHITE cardstock (65lb paper, 8 1⁄2 x 11)
- 1 Ream of White copy paper
Construction Paper 12 x 18 (50 sheets - suggested brand Tru-Ray –
(PLEASE NO MULTI COLORED PACKAGES)
- Last names A - D: 1 package Red, 1 package Orange, 1 package Green, 1 package Black
- Last names E - J: 1 package Yellow, 1 package Green, 1 package Black , 1 package White
- Last names K - P: 1 package Blue, 1 package Turquoise, 1 package Brown, 1 package Black
- Last names Q - Z: 1 package Pink, 1 package Purple, 1 package Black, 1 package White
- 1 bottle hand sanitizer
- 1 Roll paper Towels
- 1 box Kleenex
- 1 package of baby wipes (Bleach Free)
Please write your childs name on scissor package so that I know which special scissors they chose.