Thank you for volunteering at Dublin Elementary School. We value your time and appreciate all you have to offer. Our school runs more smoothly because of your generous gift of time. To ensure a safe environment for all students, we require you to complete Volunteer Clearance paperwork and show proof of liability insurance when transporting students.
Volunteering at School
1. Please fill out appropriate paperwork (attached
2. Photocopy of current driver's license
If you volunteer to drive for a field trip or transport students for any other reason you must show proof of liability insurance and carry minimum insurance coverage on your automobile of not less than the following amounts:
Bodily injury..............$100,000 per occurrence/$300,000 combined limit
Property damage......$ 50,000
Medical payment.......$ 5,000
Volunteer drivers need to do the following:
1. Fill out appropriate paperwork (attached)
2. Include a copy of your Insurance Declaration page showing the minimum coverage above and current dates
3. Photocopy of your current driver's license Both sides
4. Documentation of current driving record that verifies a "Good Driver" discount - Please highlight
Acceptable documentation consists of either an insurance renewal which validates a driving record of one point or less or a DMV printout that reflects a driving record of one point or less.
You or your insurance company may fax documentation to our school office at 925.833.3362 Please include your name, your child's name and grade, and my name.