Student Attire and Equipment:
In an effort to provide the best opportunity for student learning and success, parents need to make sure that their children dress proporly for P.E.
On their assigned P.E. days, students should have:
- Tennis shoes with laces tied and socks
- Comfortable clothes- if dresses are worn, please be sure shorts are worn underneath
- A water bottle with child's name
- Students need to bring a note from a parent/guardian if they are unable to participate.
- A note is only valid for one P.E. class.
- If more time is needed to heal, a doctor's note is required.
- It is our belief that while an injury/illness may prevent a child from doing all activities, there are many activities in which they can still participate.
- All notes should include: Child's name and date, specific injurty/illness, specific activities child is not allowed to participate in, parent signature and phone number