Important Information for the 2019-2020 Year
- New Bell Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8:25am-2:04pm
Thursday, Friday 8:25am-3:04pm
Minimum Day 8:25am-12:42pm
- Specials: P.E.- Wednesdays Music- Fridays
- Library: Fridays
- Timely Arrival to School: It is vital that your child be on time to school. Class begins right away and your child will miss valuable instructional minutes if he/she is tardy. It can also be very disruptive to our class when people are dropping children off late to school. Students should be on our room number out on the black top before school. Thank you for helping your child with this valuable life skill and for keeping disruption in our class to a minimum. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Clothing & Personal Items: Please have your child wear athletic shoes on P.E. days and label all jackets, backpacks, lunch box, and personal items with your child's name.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Parents will have opportunities to help the class by becoming a Parent Volunteer. Parent volunteers may help at home, in the classroom, at parties or on field trips. At Back-to-School Night there will be more information as well as volunteer sign ups if you are able to donate some time to help our teacher and students. Thank you!
Thanks for partnering with me on this wonderful learning adventure!