DHS Expected School-wide Learning Results
A Dublin High School graduate is…A complex thinker able to:
* Apply problem-solving processes and critical thinking to real life scenarios.
* Analyze, interpret and evaluate concepts across the curriculum.An effective communicator able to:
* Comprehend and communicate concepts effectively and appropriately.
* Work collaboratively toward a common goal.
* Express complex ideas through writing, speaking and using technology.A socially- and self-aware individual able to:
* Understand diverse peoples, cultures, viewpoints, belief systems and forms of expression.
* Set life goals and then prioritize interim activities to achieve those goals.An academically competent student able to:
* Meet or exceed the Dublin Unified School District Standards and the California State Standards.