We are pleased to offer our Dublin Unified families many ways to stay connected to what's happening in our schools. School and district information is frequently updated during the school year and available on a variety of platforms.
- Alerts emailed directly to you that come as a result of updates to our district and school websites. You must sign-up at the start of the year to receive these. This link provides you instructions.
- Weekly blog to update community on key information and answer questions from input received via email and social media.
- Monthly newsletters about district-wide news and information distributed via Constant Contact email.
District Mobile App - Available for download at the Apple and Android App Stores under the search: "Dublin Schools".
- A summary of the reports and key actions taken by our Board of Trustees at their regularly-scheduled meetings. These are updated and archived regularly.
- Our student information system, which includes information about attendance, classes, assignments and grades for our secondary-students.
- Updates on happenings around the district, including breaking news, accomplishments and photo galleries. You must have a Facebook account to access.
- Another social media channel, where information is provided to our community. You must have a Twitter account to access. @DUSD4kids
- Our Electronic Flyer Service, which debuted last spring, and features flyers for events and activities taking place throughout our Dublin community and in our schools. Each school site has its own. You will receive these flyers via email and, after establishing your Peachjar login, are able to control the frequency with which you receive updates. There is also a button on every school site web page with a direct link to that school's flyers.
Board Meeting Videos
- We provide access to our Board Meetings through a video streaming service so that you can see our Board in action in real time.
As a public educational entity, we are always open to enhancing our communications efforts.
Please feel free to contact our department at 925-828-2551, ex 8006 or email Charles Dehnert, Public Information and Community Relations Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org