What is Student Council?
Student Council is an orginzation which shall exist for the welfare of the school as a whole, to make students aware of their civic responsibility through active participation in student government, and foster among its members a spirit of cooperation. Student Council members will also promote school spirit and serve as a role model of exemplary behavior.
What does Student Council do?
Student council collaborates with faculty, administration, and Parent Faculty Club (PFC) to support various school events and projects. Some of our past achievements and ongoing projects:
- Kolb Garden
- Weekly morning announcements
- Weekly school-wide recycling program
- Monthly spirit days - advertise and count our winners
- Monthly character trait assemblies - demonstrate upcoming month's character trait.
- School-wide events - Red Ribbon Week, Read Across America, Earth Week, Spring Carnival, and so much more!