DUSD 2018-2019 STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK
- Improve Student Outcomes by ensuring every student is challenged and prepared for success in school and life by focusing on supporting a rigorous classroom environment, closing achievement and opportunity gaps and committing to equitable and research-based instructional and socio-emotional practices.
- Support a Highly Effective Staff by fostering a responsive, caring, inclusive culture, which is built upon our professional learning communities and an unwavering commitment to robust recruitment, hiring, development, and retention practices.
- Ensure Effective Resource Allocation and Efficient Systems of Operation by championing the needs of our school communities and being responsible stewards of the public's investment as our community rapidly grows.
VISION, MISSION & CORE VALUES
Education That Inspires Lifelong Learning
Dublin Unified School District will educate every student to become a lifelong learner by providing a safe and supportive environment that fosters collective responsibility for each student’s success.
We Believe In...
- Cultivating curiosity and critical thinking that guides rational, fair-minded, compassionate behavior
- Providing a balanced comprehensive educational experience that bolsters achievement, integrity, resilience, flexibility, and a strong sense of self-worth
- Valuing all students and their individual pursuits
- Recognizing that our most valuable resources are our students, teachers, support staff, administrators, parents, and community
- Building equity and inclusiveness in a safe environment
- Creating supportive relationships and teamwork to bring us together