Halloween Costumes and Halloween Day Information
Costumes should be appropropriate for school and we want to ensure our Halloween parade and parties are a positive and fun environment for all. We ask for your support in helping students to comply with these rules.
- Costumes must comply with the school dress codes, be age-appropriate (no R-rated themes) and be respectful to others
- No blood or gore
- Students must-wear closed-toe shoes
- No full-face masks or coverings
- Students' costumes may not include pretend weapons and/or explosives. Toy guns, swords, knives, or martial arts weapons, etc., are not allowed and will be confiscated if brought to school.
- We are also asking for your cooperation in NOT allowing your children to dress up as clowns due to the possible disruption and fear it may cause. If anyone shows up with a clown related costume, they will be asked to change
- Please help your student select costumes that support our efforts to provide a positive and fun environment.
- Siblings and family members - Please note, the Halloween Parade is a special event where siblings and other family members like grandparents, etc. are invited.
- Class Parties/Activities: Please remember, although we love our siblings, class parties are a special event for your student and their classmates, these are not appropriate for siblings. Adult volunteers and visitors at class parties need to be on our approved Visitor/Volunteer list. If you have questions about whether you are an approved visitor/volunteer please contact your students teacher or myself.