Monday, August 19
- Students, please do not run in the halls between classes or after school.
- Remember, WMS is a gum-free area. Please don’t chew gum while on campus
- The library will be open starting this morning. It is available before school, during lunch, and after school this week, except this Wednesday after school. The library will be closed this Wednesday after school.
- If you are interested in cross country or boys basketball, sign up at the student window. Athletic packets need to be turned in prior to tryouts.
- Cross Country first practice is Monday 8/26/19
- Color guard tryouts continue today and 8/22 from 3-5pm. Meet at the band room. Wear comfortable clothes and tennis shoes.
- Please remember to recycle - if you are using a disposable bottle or can, please drink all of it before recycling it. Do not put food waste in recycling containers. During lunch, please do your best to separate your trash, your cans and bottles. Anything that has liquid like fruit juice or milk or that has food in it should be thrown in the garbage.