Welcome to the Dublin School District!
Please read this page in its entirety before you begin the registration process. In accordance to AR 5111.1, you must live in Dublin before you can start the registration process. Purchase agreements and lease agreements with future move-in dates will not be accepted as verification of residence. The application link can be found at the bottom of the page.
Apply Online and email the following online forms, confirmation number, and registration documents, (listed in step 3) to your school site's designee.
· Application Summary Page
· Student Emergency Health Form
Step 3Take the documents, listed below, to your school of residence.Due to the COVID-19 Shelter In Place mandate, schools are closed for the return of registration documentation until further notice. This delay will not impact the order in which your online registration was submitted. Beginning Tuesday, April 14, 2020, you will be able to complete your student’s registration via email.
After you have completed the online registration, email the required registration documents, as listed below, to your school site’s designee. Please include the 5 digit confirmation number, located on the upper right hand corner of the enrollment summary, in your email. (Contact information, for your site’s designee, can be found at the bottom of this page.)
- Application Summary Page & Student Emergency Health Form
- Withdrawal Form (from previous school with current classes/grades)
- Transcripts (for grades 10-12, 8th grade report card for students entering grade 9)
- IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- TWO Proofs of Residence, noting parent/guardian name and address
- Current PG&E Bill or verification of service connection
- Current Cable/Internet Bill
- Current Water Bill or verification of service connection
- Current Amador Valley Industries (AVI) Trash bill
- Current Social Services Documents
- Property Tax Payment Receipts (may require additional documentation)
- Current Rental Property contract, lease agreement or current payment receipts (showing address on receipts)
- Current Pay Stub
- Correspondence from a government agency i.e., voter registration, transfer orders from a military base
- Birth Certificate or Adoption Record
- Your child's current Immunization Record
- Parent/Guardian government issued I.D. with photo
Please also bring, with you, any of the following documents as relevant:
Guardianship - Legal documentation that identifies full-time guardianship i.e. parent, licensed foster agency or group home representative or California Superior Court- appointed legal guardian. One of the following is also required:
· An original/current government issued I.D. with photo
· A Driver’s License or California Identification Card
Secondary Household Form - Please fill out if your student lives, with another guardian part time, at a second address.
Health Documentation - Documentation regarding any medical concerns of which you will need to make the school aware.
Individualized Education Plan (IEP) - If enrolled in Special Education
Apply for Registration - Please fill in the required fields. Once submitted, you will receive an email with a registration key (within 24-48 hours). Please check your spam folder if you do not receive the key within 48 hours. If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com .
New Student Registration Timeline (Fall 2020-21 School Year)
- March 23, 2020 - Parent Portal opens for, fall 2020-21, new student enrollment.
- April 14, 2020 - you will be able to complete your student’s registration via email. After you have completed the online registration, email the required registration documents to your school site’s designee.
School Contacts for Registration Documents- Please include the 5 digit confirmation number, located in the top right corner of the enrollment summary, of your online registration.
Amador Elementary School
Cottonwood Creek K-8
Dublin Elementary School
Dougherty Elementary School
Frederiksen Elementary School
Green Elementary School
Kolb Elementary School
Murray Elementary School
Fallon Middle School
Wells Middle School
Dublin High School
Valley High School