DHS New Student Enrollment
Have you just moved to Dublin? Not enrolled in Dublin Unified School District? First, Welcome to Dublin High School, the home of the GAELS!
Here is how to start the process for high school students. Go to the Dublin Unified School District main page at www.dublinusd.org In the blue channel bar that goes across the page, click on "Registration" and then click on "New Families Registration/School Locator" where you will see the information listed below. Be sure to click "Apply for Registration" at the bottom of the page and enter your data. Be sure to print this Online Registration Summary Page when you are finished.
Please bring photocopies of the following documents to DHS Counseling Office to enroll your student:
1. Current Immunization Record
2. Current Transcript or most recent report card for incoming freshmen.
3. Withdrawal Form (from previous school if leaving during the school year)
4. Verification of Birth Date for student (one of the following)
5. Special Education Plan (IEP) - if enrolled in Special Education classes
6. TWO Proof of Residency, noting parents name and address
ONE being a current mortgage receipt coupon, closing escrow papers OR rental contract with current dates
ONE being a current utility bill (PG&E, water or homeowner or rental insurance)
Documentation regarding special medical concerns your student may have.
Legal documentation that verifies full-time guardianship if student does not live with a parent.Guardian must be present to register the student. You will need to complete our form "Affidavit for Student Living in a Residence Other than that of parent".
11. A copy of your Online Registration Summary
This information will assist in enrolling your student in a timely manner and proper placement in classes. If you have any additional questions, please contact Maryann Campisi, Registrar at 925-833-3300 x 7016 between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:30 pm.