• Athletic Registration 
    You must register your student online through the Athletic Clearance site listed below. Registration is required before a student can try-out or participate in any sport. Athletes must also have a current physical on file, which is good for one year from the date of the exam. Please download the physical form and have it filled out by your doctor. Once compete, please upload the physical and complete the online registration through Athletic Clearance.com. The online registration forms are sent electronically to Mrs. Hernandez in Student Activities.
    If your student plays multiple sports, physical forms & registration can be transferred from one sport to another (within same school year), but you must register your student, using Athletic Clearance.com, for every season & every sport they wish to participate in. 

    Fundraising Request Form
    Every fundraiser must be approved by the Student Activities Director, Ms. Kelly Beck. Each fundraiser is calendared to prevent overlapping. Forms are available in the Student Activities Office. Once the form is complete, please turn it in to Ms. Beck's mailbox in the Student Activities office.

    Marquee Message 
    Would you like to place a birthday post on the marquee? If so, the cost is $20.00 for three consecutive days and the form is available below or in the Student Activities office. 
    Minimum one day notice is recommended.
    Student Parking Permit 
    The student parking permit application is now a Google Form! Please purchase your parking permit in the Student Activities office and complete the Student Parking Permit Application. After the application has been submited, students can go to the Student Activites Office with his/her driver license to pick up the parking permit. Parking permits are sold to Juniors and Seniors only.
    **Parking permits will not be distributed during fall check-in. During the first week of school, please send your student to the Student Activities Office with his/her driver license to pick up their parking permit.**
    Volunteer Driver Form
    If you would like to become a volunteer driver, please fill out the volunteer driver form. Volunteer drivers must be at least 21 years of age, must possess a current, valid California driver’s license and must carry minimum liability insurance coverage on their automobile. Volunteer drivers must provide proof of this automobile liability insurance by attaching a copy of the insurance declarations page to the volunteer driver form. A copy of the driver's license must also be attached. Once complete, please turn in to Student Activities.