Child Nutrition Services - Ordering Meals on Canvas
August 17, 2020
Dublin students now have the ability to order breakfast and lunch meals each day through their Canvas account. When they login, they will see a Meal Order item in their To-Do list. If they choose to order a meal, it must be submitted before 9:00am that day and can be picked up between 11:00am-1:00pm. If they do not wish to order a meal for that day, they can simply click on the "x" next to the item to delete it.
How to place an order through Canvas:
1. Find the item under your To-Do list in your student's Canvas dashboard
2. On the next page, click on the hyperlink that says "click here"
3. On the next page, click "Take the Survey"
4. Answer the short-list of questions
5. Confirm your answers and press "next"
At this point, your meal order has been submitted! Student meal accounts are charged following submitting the order.
Picking up Student Meals
Pick up your meal(s) in the student drop-off area at your school. You will find a blue tent with a Child Nutrition Services Specialist ready to help you. Please provide them with your student's name to pick up your meal.