Registration Information for the 2020-2021 School Year is here.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR 2020-2021
If your child is currently enrolled at Amador or at another Dublin Unified School - you do NOT need to complete a new enrollment. You are already enrolled for the 2020-2021 school year.
You DO have to complete enrollment if you have a NEW CHILD who you would like to go to a Dublin school for the FIRST TIME. An example, you have a child in a Dublin school and now you have a new Kindergarten student that is ready to start school. Another example is that you have a child at Dublin High School and you have another child that has been in private school and now you would like that child in private school to come to a Dublin school for the first time ever.
Please read this page in its entirety before you begin the registration process. In accordance to AR 5111.1, you must live in Dublin before you can start the registration process. Purchase agreements and lease agreements with future move-in dates will not be accepted as verification of residence.
Step 1 : Find Your Residence
Step 2: Apply for Online Registration
Please fill in the required fields. Once submitted, you will receive an email with a registration key (within 24-48 hours). Please check your spam folder if you do not receive the key within 48 hours. If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3: Due to the COVID-19 Shelter In Place mandate, schools are closed for the return of registration documentation until further notice. This delay will not impact the order in which your online registration was submitted. Beginning Tuesday, April 14, 2020, you will be able to complete your student’s registration via email.
After you have completed the online registration, email the required registration documents, as listed below, to your school site’s designee.
- Application Summary Page & Student Emergency Health Form
- 5 digit confirmation number, located in the top right corner of the enrollment summary, of your online registration.
- If applicable - Withdrawal Form (from previous school with current classes/grades)
- TWO Proofs of Residence, noting parent/guardian name and address (for applicable proof of residences please visit the DUSD website for New Families)
- Birth Certificate or Adoption Record or Guardianship Record
- Your child's current Immunization Record
- Student Emergency Health Form (Download form for fillable version)
- Student Health History Form (Download form for fillable version)
- Parent/Guardian government issued I.D. with photo
Please also email any of the following documents if and only if relevant:
Secondary Household Form - Please fill out if your student lives, with another guardian part time, at a second address.
Health Documentation - Documentation regarding any medical concerns of which you will need to make the school aware.
Individualized Education Plan (IEP) - If enrolled in Special Education
School contact for emailing Registration documents
Amador Elementary School
For more information on the Enrollment process please visit our DUSD website for New Families Registration