FAMILIES NEW TO DUSD: Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year
Welcome to the Wells Middle School!
Please read this page in its entirety before you begin the registration process. In accordance to AR 5111.1, you must live in Dublin before you can start the registration process. Purchase agreements and lease agreements with future move-in dates will not be accepted as verification of residence. The application link can be found at the bottom of the page.
Apply online and email the confirmation number, and registration documents (listed in step 3) to your school site's designee. Please fill in the required fields. Once submitted, you will receive an email with a registration key (within 24-48 hours). Please check your spam folder if you do not receive the key within 48 hours. If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the COVID-19 Shelter In Place mandate, schools are closed for the return of registration documentation until further notice. This delay will not impact the order in which your online registration was submitted.
After you have completed the online registration, email the required registration documents, as listed below, to the Wells Middle School registrar, Cathy Cramer, at email@example.com. Please include the 5 digit confirmation number, located on the upper right hand corner of the enrollment summary, in your email.
- Application Summary Page
- Student Emergency Health Form (download form for fillable version)
- Student Health History Form (download form for fillable version)
- Withdrawal Form from previous school with current classes/grades (mid-year transfers only)
- Transcripts and/or report cards
- IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- TWO Proofs of Residence, noting parent/guardian name and address
- Current PG&E Bill or verification of service connection
- Current Cable/Internet Bill
- Current Water Bill or verification of service connection
- Current Amador Valley Industries (AVI) Trash bill
- Current Social Services Documents
- Property Tax Payment Receipts (may require additional documentation)
- Current Rental Property contract, lease agreement or current payment receipts (showing address on receipts)
- Current Pay Stub
- Correspondence from a government agency i.e., voter registration, transfer orders from a military base
- Birth Certificate or Adoption Record
- Your child's current Immunization Record
- Parent/Guardian government issued I.D. with photo
- Documentation of Guardianship (if applicable) - Legal documentation that identifies full-time guardianship i.e. parent, licensed foster agency or group home representative or California Superior Court- appointed legal guardian.
Wells Middle School registrar: Cathy Cramer, firstname.lastname@example.org