Fall Check In - Wednesday, August 7th
Complete the following steps:
Step 1: Prior to coming on August 7th, log into your Parent Portal and complete the Online Registration.
Step 2: Attend Check-In on August 7th to do the following:
- Turn in the Student Health Form
- Purchase student planners ($6.00 3rd -5th grade)
- Purchase recorder and music book ($10 3rd grade only)
- Add money to lunch accounts
- Purchase spirit wear
- Sign up for after school enrichment classes
- 4th and 5th Grade students submit band forms if interested.
- Receive your student’s classroom assignment.If you are unable to attend on August 7th, you may check in at the Kolb Office August 8th through August 12th during our summer office hours of M-F 8am - 4pm (closing for lunch). You may also check in on the first day of school, but expect delays getting to class on time. We will not be able to check anyone in until Step 1 above is completed.
If you do not have a Parent Portal Account: You can create one by going to the Kolb Elementary Website . In the top right hand portion of the page you will find a “Parent Portal” icon. Please click on this and follow the directions to set up your account. After you have secured a portal account, you will receive an email notification within 24 hours with instructions to update your household information. Please set up your account prior to 8/1/19.
If you cannot remember your user name or password, please email: PortalHelp@dublin.k12.ca.us. Please check your user name and password prior to 8/1/19.
Q: If my child has medication that I want at school, can I bring it to Fall Check In?
A: No. Please bring the medication along with the completed DUSD paperwork to the Kolb Office during regular summer office hours. Forms can be found at DUSD Health Forms
Q: What if I have additional questions, such as calendar questions?
A: Our Kolb Website will be updated regularly, please visit it at www.dublinusd.org/kes The Kolb Office will reopen on July 25.