Happy Spring Break! It sounds like there are some amazing trips in the work for some of you and some good relaxation for others. Both sound incredible to me, and I cannot wait to hear all of the kids' stories when they return.
A few quick announcements:
* Our class scored a 97% average on the Math-a-thon test, so the students will be enjoying an ice cream party when we return from break. Congratulations to everyone!!
* The Pioneer Project is due on April 12th. I am attaching the direction sheet again to this email in case your child has misplaced it and wants to work on it over the break.
* Our field trip to Color Me Mine is on Wednesday, April 17th from 10:15-11:45. We have enough drivers for this trip. Thank you!
* Our field trip to Alviso Adobe is on Tuesday, April 30th from 9:10-12:00. We still need one more driver for this trip.
* Open House is Thursday, April 18 from 6:00-7:30. Please try to be here by 6:15 at the latest. The students have a surprise song they've been working on to present to you.
* Our C-3 tea party will be on Friday, April 26th. More information to come.
The Engineering Fair was such a fun exhibit! It was exciting to see all of the innovative and creative projects by our C-3 classmates and other Gator friends. You can see some pictures on our Class Dojo.
Have a very enjoyable break! I will miss seeing the kids each day!